• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New piggies

There are six girls for me to choose from, two of them are white with red eyes, there is a ginger and white one, a biscuit coloured one whatever that is a brown and white one and an Abyssinian but I’m not sure what colour she is
Super excited

I guess you can choose by how they feel? So you know which one you are handling and what noise she makes so you can tell them apart? Biscuit colour is a light brown Maddy.

I’ve already settled on taking the biscuit coloured one the ginger and white one and one of the white ones with red eyes
But that’s before seeing them of course
I reckon it’s gonna be quite hard decision

I’m quite curious. So forgive me if this question offends you in any way. But I know you have some vision impairments and I was wondering how clearly you are able to see the piggies? Can you see movement and shadows or it it clearer than that?
it’s just…I’ve always wondered how you manage to take such good pictures of them. Believe me I had enough trouble getting a pig in a picture without it vanishing in an instant and that’s with no visual impairments at all. 😂

Did you get them?

Bella is the big white one with the red eyes Nina is a little brown one and misty is the smallest white one

Nina and Bella are both cuddle bugs but misty doesn’t like cuddles at all she just runs away whenever I try to give her cuddles

Back