• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Piggy Tomorow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rach_91

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So tomorow I'm going to pick up chuckys brother I can't wait! He's short haired with black brown and White coloured fur can't decide a name for him, my partner really wants to change chuuckys name so we can call them Ronnie and reggie lol but chuuckys used to his name now so don't think so, any ideas on a boys name to go with Chucky?

Wasn't there a horror film with the name Chucky in it? We're there any other names in the film that would suit? Not sure if it was a clown or something. Just springs to mind. Found it;

Child's Play franchise featuring Chucky created by Don Mancini in 1988 ... testament to this complexity: Chucky runs the whole gamut from killer to clown without ...

How about "Don"?

Yes I named him after Chucky the doll film lol, I'm not too sure what to name him il post a pic asap

They are gorgeous. How are they getting on? Have you decided on a name yet?
They seem to be ok I think Chucky is the more dominant one I have watched them an he rumble struts try's to jump on him and nose butts him he also rumbles but his brother seems to be the less dominant one as he runs away, it seems to be settling down a bit and they eat together Chucky looks for him when he walks off and goes to find him which I find cute does it sound like they are a bonded pair?

My parent also built an jndoor cage for them I'll post some pics tomoro he did such a good job, he sed he doesn't like animals but I now he secretly likes the two piggies lol

Who could not like piggies. I remember my other half saying, what do you want those for, they don't do anything. Now I hear him talking and singing to them all the time. I've even trained him to give them their slice of cucumber which they have for breakfast every day if he's up before me. He even gets jealous when I have the two on my lap and he doesn't have a pig to cuddle! Is that the two of them cuddled up in your main pic?

Who could not like piggies. I remember my other half saying, what do you want those for, they don't do anything. Now I hear him talking and singing to them all the time. I've even trained him to give them their slice of cucumber which they have for breakfast every day if he's up before me. He even gets jealous when I have the two on my lap and he doesn't have a pig to cuddle! Is that the two of them cuddled up in your main pic?
Yeah chuuckys the fluffy one rocky the other one, yeah my chap said the same thing he asked why I wanted them and said they don't do anything but he likes them now and holds them he doesn't like animals cus of the mess and said don't put them on the bed but I do and he gives them a snuggle too lol don't want to admit their soft do they lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back