• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Pigtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are SOOO cute! I especially love that one of Roopig! Awww!

Livie x

Don't worry Lucinda - same happened to me! If you highlight the navigation bar, you will then see the names :)

Awww its looking lovely. What made you choose the name Corn Flower Cavies - its lovely... just wondered. Also I am fast becoming a big Ernie fan x to him and to your other piggys. But I am afraid there is something huge you forgot! Zippy and Georgies pic lol!

Again will have to link you and do you a few anims for on there. Myabe you would like to use zippy with the apple too?

There is an error with the fonts somewhere - the names are in the yellow box on the side you just can't see them until you have clicked on them once! I would say I'd fix it but I have no idea how to! I shall have to wait for my wonderful designer to get on the case!

You are welcome to link to the site Susie - but you will have to speak to Ellie about getting other pics on there - it is all her work - I just waffled on for her to copy and paste!

Corn Flower Cavies is the name I've been using for rescue work for a while now - I don't really know where it came from - I think I was going through things that went with cavy and it stuck!

It works!
Fabulous, but so sad to read about those at Rainbow Bridge x

I think it's a lovely name Kate, I really enjoy reading about your pigs! ;D

starshine said:
There is an error with the fonts somewhere - the names are in the yellow box on the side you just can't see them until you have clicked on them once! I would say I'd fix it but I have no idea how to! I shall have to wait for my wonderful designer to get on the case!

You are welcome to link to the site Susie - but you will have to speak to Ellie about getting other pics on there - it is all her work - I just waffled on for her to copy and paste!

Corn Flower Cavies is the name I've been using for rescue work for a while now - I don't really know where it came from - I think I was going through things that went with cavy and it stuck!

Hopefully the site should work now - let me know if it doesn't and I will try sorting it out! :)

It worked first time for me and I love it ( this is an unbiased oppinion ;D ;D) my favorite flower is cornflower and I used to grow loads of them.It was lovely to read all about everyone and be reminded of their stories sometimes it is hard to remember all about everyone as there are quite a few Kate!!

There aren't that many Mum! I get it from you anyway - how many pets did we have when I was little?!?!?!

Thankyou again to Ellie for the site and sorting out the teething troubles! You are wonderful!

Also thanks to all who have signed the guest book! It was a lovely surprise to see all the posts on there this morning.

Love your site Kate, it's so nice reading your stories.... ;D

WOW Kate, what a wonderful website you have there. Its really lovely, and I enjoyed reading about all your piggies. It really is a fantastic site.

Brilliant site, and I love the name too. :)

Deb x

just been reading all your piggys storys they are adorbale little furballs and you must be so proud of them all,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back