• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Set Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The cage liners arrived today! So the girls cage got a make over. :D

image_zpsqx7loom9.jpg

image_zpsg8rvdhwd.jpg

It has the approval of both girls. Lots of popcorning!

image_zpsf9glylep.jpg

Mabel giving me the cheeky 'hehe I already christened the liner with this poop' face.

image_zpsv6uqaljk.jpg

Aww gorgeous girlies I think your beautiful mummy has done a fab job choosing your cage liners!:love:x

That is a lovely set up! I thought pets at home hutches were meant to be rubbish? but that looks well good!

I wasn't sure about using fleece in my hutch but this makes me want to try! Did you make or did you order from someone?

I wasn't sure about using fleece in my hutch but this makes me want to try! Did you make or did you order from someone?

It took me a while to change to fleece in the hutch but it's been brilliant. Wouldn't go back to disposable bedding now.

I ordered these liners from Ziggys Piggies :)

Can I ask how much it cost? Wondering if I can stretch to treating my pigs this month.

The hutch looks great! I've got spots too - on my cage liners! Light blue with white spots, also from Ziggy. :D Last order was 3 liners, 2 X 5 size, £70 including delivery.

Can I ask how much it cost? Wondering if I can stretch to treating my pigs this month.

Normal price it is £175 I think. I wouldn't pay the full price and managed to get it at a bargain of £100 just before Christmas in a sale.

For that price I think it's fab. Very sturdy and strong. I'm very pleased with it :)

The hutch looks great! I've got spots too - on my cage liners! Light blue with white spots, also from Ziggy. :D Last order was 3 liners, 2 X 5 size, £70 including delivery.

Thank you! They love it! Now they both know how to run up and down the ramp they're exploring around all day :) that's fab! I love these liners. They're changing over onto their pink with white stars one today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back