• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New shed on it's way...

Mother Hubbard

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
So it's been many many weeks in the making but my shed is finally arriving on Thursday. It's been a bespoke job hence why the delay, it still need errecting but it's coming....
:yahoo:
I've got spare carpet tiles from the office to put on the floor, so they can all have a proper little around out of their hutches in the safety of their shed, plus no more getting wet when it rains which frankly is a lot this week.

Can't wait to post pictures of my furballs

That sounds brilliant Eileen. I can't wait until we move and the piggies can be in the garage. Wondering when I'm going to clean them out this week with all the rain. I and my piggies don't really want to get wet.

That sounds fab,spoilt piggies.i need to look into this,as I'm finding I'm getting a soaking everytime i go to feed my outside piggies !having to check the weather so i can clean them all out,sunday last week !i do like having them inside as well !look forward to seeing pics Lil.xx

Back