• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

New Tribal mugshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiebke

Staff member
Llewelyn was at his most uncooperative, but we got a photo session done yesterday, making the best of a rare sunny day with good natural light!

(please click on the following picture to start the little video clip)

But in the end, we got there!

MrsM

Senior Guinea Pig
fab, as usual! loving it... I'm disovering the true colours of some of your pigs, and et, I see pics every week! I didn't realise Taffy and Llewy were part agouti, for example... Ffowlyn looks very unimpressed on the first picture

Wiebke

Staff member
fab, as usual! loving it... I'm disovering the true colours of some of your pigs, and et, I see pics every week! I didn't realise Taffy and Llewy were part agouti, for example... Ffowlyn looks very unimpressed on the first picture
Llewelyn and Taffy have both started out as normal red dutch type piggies but have both grown a lot more black hair in their ginger bits over the past few months and look now decidedly dun coloured. It's not your eyesight at fault, it's the fact that some piggies can change colour! mallethead

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Wow I'm in guinea pig heaven for sure! :)
Your guinea pigs are gorgeous hun

What does the writing say on the photo?
x

MommaPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
In the last shot, Caron and Cariad look almost the same! They're posing almost the same and their eyes and everything...They look like sisters, it's really sweet!

I can't believe you can get them all lined up like that, I struggle keeping my two still for 2 minutes! {:|

Status
Not open for further replies.