• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Vetbed Is Approved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katrien

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've been using bedxcel for a few weeks now, which is pieces of shredded cardboard paper. It's good material, dust free and absorbs really well, but i found it so messy! They would pile everything up so half the time they were sitting on a bare surface.
So after a lot of research i went to the store today to get some vetbed, and i am already in love with it! It's so neat and tidy..
And soft! The piggies love love love it :clap: Couldn't stop popcorning for half an hour haha.
Here some pictures:

image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

My pigs really love vet bed too. I think it is great. Your piggies are so cute!

Thanks everyone! :lol:
How many times do you guys remove the poops? I have a hand vacuum cleaner that i would like to use, can i do this while they are still inside the cage or will i scare them too much like that?

I used to twice a day. It depends how mucky if gets but usually the end of the day and night there are plenty of poos!

I'm not sure on the Hoover as I didn't use one. But I imagine many people do it with the pigs still inside the cage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back