• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Nibbles Lonely? Sad News Fudge Died Today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

carla-1990

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So today is a sad day. Fudge had been poorly was being treated and perked up last few days thought he was back to normal but today unfortunately he passed away..they are only 6 months old... this may be a bit soon but I'm just trying to do right by nibbles :( nibbles and fudge had always been together since I bought them.. I'm worried that nibbles will now get lonely.. whats the best thing I can do for him.. I really want him to be as happy as possible xx

Last edited:
In the short term you can try giving him a teddy-bear/stuffed toy, one that's not filled with beans, just in case he chews it. I know it may sound odd but some pigs really are comforted by soft toys. For the long term I suggest trying to find him a friend. It can seem daunting but if you click on the rescue finder at the top of the page and contact your nearest one they are very likely to do what they can to help find a suitable match for Nibbles. I may feel too soon but by the time you've organised a visit for a 'dating session' Nibbles may feel ready for a new friend. xx

Aw bless, looks like he's finding comfort with you. Looks like he needs that snuggle! x

I'm so sorry this has happened to you as I know you have looked after your guinea pigs really well and were very prompt to react when Fudge was ill. Please remember - you are grieving too and you need to think about yourself as much as Nibbles.
As far as Nibbles is concerned , the sooner he can find a new companion - the better. But , please don't start any thing until you are ready to. Also, please bear in mind , many rescues are busy so you may have a wait if you decide to take Nibbles boar dating.

Thankyou so much for that.. I just want him happy.. I'm giving him cuddles now.. I just wish he wudnt pee on me lol! Xx

Hehe ive got blankets on but he seems to want to pee on me! Lol over half an hours laptime how many pees is normal?.xx

sorry to hear about fudge :( so young.. Hope nibbles stops peeing on you soon - you need a waterproof lap pad xx

I thought about getting sone puppy training pads xx

I'm so sorry for yours and nibbles loss. I hope you can find a suitable friend when you're ready! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back