• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Nigel

Status
Not open for further replies.

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well Nigel arrived today. He is still settling in but managed to get a couple of pics:

NigelandBuzz.jpg

Nigeldrinking-1.jpg

82faab6e.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVKsxGyjo6g[/ame]

:(|):(|):(|):(|)

To be honest they haven't really noticed each other yet as we have a divider between the cages as Nigel has a respiratory thing going on and want to make sure he is well before they can be nose to nose. Buzz knows something is different though, it's quite amusing.

Awwwwww Nigel is such a handsome boar x) x Hope Buzz likes his new friend :)

x) A totally beautiful boy x) how is he settling in now? Is Buzz really curious?

He has settled in really well. They are both very curious and it was hilarious last night as Nigel had a drink and then Buzz must have thought "ooh good idea" and came bombing down his ramp to have a drink too. That happened twice.

Nigel is on another course of antibiotics at the mo and then we will look at trying to introduce them when he is feeling better. He is eating well which is good but we need to build his weight up. Shannon321 said he loved critical care as a treat so have ordered some. He only likes the Oxbow one, fussy little monster.

He has settled in really well. They are both very curious and it was hilarious last night as Nigel had a drink and then Buzz must have thought "ooh good idea" and came bombing down his ramp to have a drink too. That happened twice.

:)) That is so piggle like! I bet you are so excited at the thought of introducing them. I hope Nigel gets well soon.

Update, Nigel is doing really well. He's still on antibiotics, probiotics and critical care (which he licks off a spoon - so cute) but his weight has increased from 726g to 807g and he is such a happy little piggy. He is full of mischief too and has perfected the art of jumping out of the bath so bathtime is fun for me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back