• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Night Night Biscuit

I’m so sorry @Katiedid for your loss. She was a lucky piggy to have been so well loved and cared for. Popcorn free Biscuit x

Today she was helped over the rainbow bridge 18 months post cancer diagnosis. She fought to the end, sleep tight little bear mummy loves you x
Oh little biscuit you were such a fighter, Rest In Peace now little one :luv::wub::luv::wub:

Aw, so sorry you have lost Biscuit after a long and brave battle. Sleep tight little one x

I am so sorry you lost Biscuit. Having to help them over the Rainbow Bridge is the last act of love we can give our beloved pets. She knew she was loved and is now out of pain, in her prime once more and popcorning and playing zoomies with friends old and new.

So sorry you had to make that tough decision.
It’s a gift of love but hard on the heart.
You gave Biscuit a lovely life and so much care throughout the battle with cancer.
She was a real fighter now it’s time for you to grieve.
Be gentle with yourself and allow yourself time to work through the grief

Thank you all. It was the right decision and probably the one I’m most comfortable with out of all of them (indeed I think I should have taken her yesterday but she sort of rallied and while she was pottering I wanted her to have time with her pals). She was still running around with the others until Thursday.

I am so sorry, my heart sank when I saw her name. She was so lucky to have you and her friends to care for her.
Sending you hugs.
RIP lovely Biscuit.

I am so sorry to read of the loss of little biscuit she had the most perfect life full of love with you. You fought so hard together. Massive hugs at this sad time X

Sleep well little one

RIP Biscuit
x x

Back