• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

No 5 Piggy Place - Guinea Pig House That I Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here is No 5 Piggy Place, a guinea pig house that I've made for my friend's piggy girls. :D The house features a built in ramp, bed, hay sack, and cardboard toys. Outside there is an edible hanging basket toy. It took me two days to make it (I'm slowly getting better/faster at it), I hope that she likes it. :)

The front:

IMG_2080 RESIZED.jpg

The Porch:

IMG_2082 RESIZED.jpg

The edible hanging basket:

IMG_2083 RESIZED.jpg

Side of house 1:

IMG_2084 RESIZED.jpg

Side of house 2:

IMG_2086 RESIZED.jpg

Upstairs:

IMG_2087 RESIZED.jpg

Downstairs:

IMG_2088 RESIZED.jpg

Yes my cheeky little girls are going to love it. I love it so much, can't wait to get the pigs in it. I will get some piccies and video's of them and then send them to you. It is so so gorgeous. thank you so much.

Yes my cheeky little girls are going to love it. I love it so much, can't wait to get the pigs in it. I will get some piccies and video's of them and then send them to you. It is so so gorgeous. thank you so much.

Glad you like it, lets just hope that it's a hit with the girls. At least there's plenty of things for them to chew in there, or failing that they can always chew the house LOL. See you on Wed, I'll text you soon to check what time you are coming, because I can't remember what we said, or if we even agreed a time in the first place lol. :))

How lovely! You will start selling them as a job next...:))

Hehee I'll have to start taking orders LOL. XD

Glad you like it, lets just hope that it's a hit with the girls. At least there's plenty of things for them to chew in there, or failing that they can always chew the house LOL. See you on Wed, I'll text you soon to check what time you are coming, because I can't remember what we said, or if we even agreed a time in the first place lol. :))

Hehee I'll have to start taking orders LOL. XD
:)) I am sure you would start selling many.

You have serious skillz - you know that...

Its beautiful! Are you a dolls house collector/ maker?

No, I just love making things, I have always done things with cardboard ever since I was a little girl. ;D I used to make pet play areas and mazes for my gerbils, and before that I'd collect those My Beautiful Horses (plastic horses) that came with a magazine, and I'd build them cardboard stables and paddocks. I think I also made a Wendy House at some point too when I was younger. Good old times. It's amazing all the things that you can do with a cardboard box. :)

Thanks everyone, I really enjoyed making it, I can't wait to see what the piggies think of it. :) I'm looking into the possibility of making them to sell for a small fee as a sort of mini business. Let's see what happens. :D

@Drezella Oh I used to collect My Beautiful Horses too. And I still pick them up now if I see them in charity shops. I made a stable for some of them last year out of an old catering size coffee box. I'm always messing around doing things like that, I have 3 dolls houses but they are packed away but I used to make lots of things for them out of cardboard. I am getting the most sturdy out of storage to play with my daughter.

Oh wow I love it. If you make them to sell I think people would buy them. They are ace. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back