• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

No Going Back For Alby An Fudge. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie M

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Well there's no going back together for Alby and Fudge. I had fudge out for his run time and Alby was wheeking so I put Alby into the pet carrier and sat it in the run (closed). Fudge went running up to greet Alby. Alby rumbled loudly. Then started chattering loudly at fudge. I think the problem is Alby doesn't want annoyed by fudge. Poor fudge. He's desperate for company. I would live to get him a friend but would be scared incase they fell out and I got 3 single piggys. Anyway here's the little cutey. image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

I know the whole time I blamed Fudge. But it seems like all along it was Alby the trouble maker ninja piggy. Lol :bal:

He seriously is like a ninja. His little back leg used to lift up and do karate kicks at fudge. It was comical.

They are both Trouble with a capital T lol. But I love them. My time spent sitting on the floor in a piggy run has now doubled! Lol.

Sorry things haven't worked out between the two of them :( It is always the one you don't expect causing it... I have witnessed the piggy ninja kick :))

Oh such beautiful piggies. They love to make us struggle don't they?

My Matthew does the same ninja piggie kick, often to Romano when Romano gets in the way or won't budge if Matthew wants to get at something. xD;

If you try bonding at a rescue surely you won't have the trouble of them falling out? :)
Good luck x

I know the whole time I blamed Fudge. But it seems like all along it was Alby the trouble maker ninja piggy. Lol :bal:

I was like that with Ronnie and Reggie bun, thought Ronnie was the trouble maker when it was Reggie and had to get him rehomed. :(

I know it's heartbreaking. I really would like to eventually get fudge a friend. But I am scared incase they fall out. ;(
I was like that with Ronnie and Reggie bun, thought Ronnie was the trouble maker when it was Reggie and had to get him rehomed. :(

Such a shame :( I suppose the only other thing you could do is neuter him and get him a lady friend it he's that desperate? Just see how it goes x

Don't give up on them bonding as it may just be a phase they're going through. Try again in maybe a month or two. I have seen sworn enemies become the best of buddies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back