• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

No hay all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpmomma

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I told my mom more than once to pick up some hay as soon as the store opens and she told me she would, BUT 6 HOURS LATER I COME BACK TO A VERY HUNGRY PIG AND NO HAY! I just feed him a strawberry and I am wondering if this will upset Mr.Pig's tummy. I am very mad!:)>>>:)>>>:aJFBQ00142070108C:

Grass would be good, if you can cut some from the garden untill your mom gets back with some hay :)

Please rather up the pellets for a day than give too many veg. But it would be good if you get hold of hay tomorrow.

Do you have a neighbour you could ask if you could cut some grass of thiers?

I'm so happy! By the way, I am 11 years old so I can't leave the house unless an adult is with me. :<>

oh, and there are about 30 stray cats on my street so I'm not gonna risk the grass... there are so many cats some of the kittens were forced into my house... but the local shelter is trying to get their hands on them. Just had to make sure no one got worried!

Ah, I didnt realise your age or I wouldnt have suggested you go out on your own, Sorry! :) Good thinking about the cats too.

the hay has been in my mom's van all day so it's very warm and smells really sweet!(incase you didn't know i use orchard grass because i'm allergic to timothy hay)

Oh shame you are allergic but at least you are not allergic to all hay.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back