• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

No more vet bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
the washing machine men came today. They said the washing machine had conked out because it was bunged up with both hay and vet bed fluff. So i don't think it's going to work out! I do try to vacuum it up before going in the machine but then I bung up the vacuum! I don't have a garden so it's not easy to shake it out, and I also don't have a washing line so it would be impossible to wash by hand.

The good news was one of the washing machine blokes had a guinea, and they both wanted to meet mine! sweet!

thats a shame. my washing machine is fine at the moment (touchwood).

oh bugger! LOL - was he nice? ;)

was thinking the same about the vet bed, as we use our washer/drier a lot, and it often gets bunged up as it is!

Got a communal washing line round the corner from our place, but its two line for six flats! So first come, first serve!

xx Kelly xx

Lol Kelly I was thinking the same lol ;) thats the reason my mum wouldnt get me vet bed hehe x

thats good to know was considering getting vetbed, but now wont bother, not suprised the washing machines have problems with hay etc, it clogs up my vacuum cleaner as well...

Yeah i was considering getting vet bed too.

I think i will stick to megazorb for the moment

Love
Claire
x

Hi Lucinda

Megazorb is great and the boys love it, the only problem is that its quite hard to track down a supplier, i have to go to a horse shop outside Lincoln to get mine but if you can get some its a great bedding and is quite cheap, i only pay £6 for a huge bag.

I was just thinking of changing the boys over to vet bed if it was easier than travelling out of Lincoln lol

Love
Claire
x

thanks for that, Claire. Don't know if there's anywhere near me that might have it!

Hi Lucinda

Try www.megazorb.co.uk i went on this website and then rang the number at the bottom and they put me in touch with the nearest supplier

Love
Claire
x

my washer and dryer both got clogged up with hay and fluff, luckly hubby cleared it out always cleaning the dryer fluff though, but now just use vet bed in the plastic cages for emergencys like illness etc, I'll stick to hay and paper I think :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back