• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

No Snooze Button For Dom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This morning I slept through Dom's 4am Piggie Wheek Wheek Alarm clock and was woken by my wife with her hands around my throat throttling me to go and feed Tubby & Dom, the joys of being a slave!

The 1st salad of the day with my extra strong black coffee!
IMG_20150226_062931.jpg
20150226_063441.jpg
This noise at 4am every morning, BUT I LOVE IT, I love vocal piggies, DOM HAS ME IN STITCHES even at 4am :D Tubby wondering why I'm filming him? :hmm:

http://instagr.am/p/zjey1oADry/

Last edited:

Frankie1990

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Gosh if i was woken up at 4am i would throw a bit of lettuce in the cage, half asleep. You are certainly well trained! What a lovely breakfast feast they have.

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Gosh if i was woken up at 4am i would throw a bit of lettuce in the cage, half asleep. You are certainly well trained! What a lovely breakfast feast they have.
If I threw them a piece of lettuce they would scream the house down, everything must be almost exact, heaven forbid I leave out a veggie, they would really let me know about it... I actually enjoy running around after my cheeky little boys it keeps me happy :D

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Wrapped around their little paws you are! Love it :)
My Moo was the one who trained me, even though he had endless energy to play with Tubby he use to sit by his bowl and wait for me to hand feed him...my funny little man!

Carrotyd

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Harry and Lloyd are the same. 5.30am they start doing laps of the cage, just to let us know they're up, and then the squeaks start shortly after. If I ignore them, which I tend to do at weekends, I find that they'll ignore me completely and stay in their hideys when I bring their food in to teach me a lesson.

Hell hath no fury like a piggy scorned!

7squeakers.

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Crumbs, that is a LOT of salad! And I thought I was giving mine too much!
My piggies usually get their breakfast veg at about 9.30 in the morning, and they seem to know when it is late. There IS a clock on the windowsill ...?

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Crumbs, that is a LOT of salad! And I thought I was giving mine too much!
My piggies usually get their breakfast veg at about 9.30 in the morning, and they seem to know when it is late. There IS a clock on the windowsill ...?
They have 2 of those bowls a day plus hand fed herbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.