Status
Not open for further replies.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Da Boyz, Da Boyz!

Love at them go :love::love::love::love::love:

Two of my all time favourite forum piggies. Doing what they do best DESTROY VEGETABLES

theoretikos

Rescue Buddy
Reaction score
They love destroying vegetables and their cage and my head with wheek wheek wheek :D

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We forget that only Rach and I call them this and have referred to them as the Ood to others and people are like, you haver the aliens from Dr Who..... It just seemed apt... spread the name - We can rename the forum to The Ood Forum

theoretikos

Rescue Buddy
Reaction score
We forget that only Rach and I call them this and have referred to them as the Ood to others and people are like, you haver the aliens from Dr Who..... It just seemed apt... spread the name - We can rename the forum to The Ood Forum
I wonder if people would join thinking it's a Doctor Who forum just to see lots of piggies and be :hmm:

katanamoon

Photo Competition Winner
Reaction score
I am so up for spreading this particular gospel.

Tim

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
You have such adorable happy piggies Annie, I feel like poo at the moment so kindly bring them to me for a cuddle please :) it's only a 600 mile round trip! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.