• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Non General Anesthesia Dental Procedures In Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam&Cupcake

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi all,

I would like to know if anybody knows of vets in central Europe (Luxembourg, Holland, Belgium, France...) who perform Guinea Pig dental procedures without the aid of general anesthesia.

I live in the UK and take my little Guinea Pig Cupcake to the Cat & Rabbit Clinic in Northampton, where he gets his teeth filed down without the use of GA, but I aim to live in central Europe and want to make sure he would be able to get this treatment done there.

I appreciate any insights or information anyone may have on this particular subject.

Thank you very much.

Samantha

Sam&Cupcake

New Born Pup
Reaction score
He gets emails from all over Europe from people asking him for advice about dental issues, as they are unable to get the help they need.
He advised me to ask in forums and do some research online. My last resort will be to phone every vet in the country I intend to go to, but I would still like to try and see if anyone has any useful insights :)

Status
Not open for further replies.