• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Normal boy behaviour or sign of illness?

danuutka

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A very weird question about a very dirty boy...

Our Ozzie is around a year old, and recently he’s started doing something very disturbing. Most times when we pick him up (one hand under the booty, the other around his belly), he gets his willy out.

And I’m not talking the small section which comes out when you clean a boys bits... I’m talking full thing, with a triangle looking head, two spikes (penile stiles) and he starts throwing it around like a ribbon flapping in the wind. 🤦🏼‍♀️

The first time it happened, I didn’t really know what to do, so I carried on holding him and he ended up thrusting in the air until he reached climax and had all his boy juices fly out (yes, I’m still scarred).

Now every time we pick him up and touch his belly, his thing flies out ready for some fun. is this just his age, or is there something wrong with his penis, because it comes out so easily?

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Sorry for laughing! I think he’s just a boar being a boar. Some are more...prone to being ‘happy’ and spreading the love juice than others.

On a serious note I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him. If it retracts okay and isn’t swollen or anything then he’s fine.

danuutka

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry for laughing! I think he’s just a boar being a boar. Some are more...prone to being ‘happy’ and spreading the love juice than others.

On a serious note I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him. If it retracts okay and isn’t swollen or anything then he’s fine.
Thank you! I was just so concerned cos I had never seen one THAT size before.. and the two little spikes coming out... I’ve had 5 boars, and it obviously would be Ozzie that just is extremely “happy” 😂

And don’t feel bad for laughing, my sister managed to catch the first incident of this on camera, and I still laugh at the video each time I see it - you can see my disturbed/concerned face whilst his willy is twanging my hand, and Ozzie’s determined face 😂😂😂

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
He must love you if he feels you’re worthy of his...actions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve never been able to express my boys. Must be missing a trick.

danuutka

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He must love you if he feels you’re worthy of his...actions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve never been able to express my boys. Must be missing a trick.
I’ve always struggled with expressing them too - especially Ozzie... now he’s decided to make my job overly easy and whips it out at any given opportunity 😂😂😂 can’t even get a good look at it to see if everything is alright cause it just flaps around