• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Normally The Forum Doesnt Allow Posts From Craigslist....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so sad. His girlfriend doesn't sound nice at all. I wouldn't rehome my dog because of that. :(

Serves her right! ( The girlfriend )
:raz: Can't believe he advertises his girlfriend!

Last edited:
He certainly has a sense of humour. I feel sorry for the new home of the girlfriend. God help them. Lock up your dogs lol!

ha, brilliant! i'd choose my pets anyday! someone who would even suggest i rehome them/don't take them to the vets/cares more about the cost etc wouldn't be the one for me anyway and they'd be out of here so fast! :nod:

Awesome..Anyone that's with me has to accept and treat my animals with respect.Would NEVER rehome animals for anyone.In my case it's love me love my kids AND my animals or take a hike.

Oh wow lol! I am so happy he is getting rid of the gf.

Lol. Seen it before, still makes me laugh. Someone asked if she got a home and he replied "the breeders (mum and dad) took her back" :xd:

These are funny, though sometimes I do wonder if people would do that to their gf/bf after they find out they have a fear of the animal? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back