• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Nosey Bumble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
So little Bumble has picked up a bad habit of now allowing me to be in the room without his cage being open. When I'm in there he was ping at the bars, pull and chew at them until I open his cage so that he can peek out and have a nosey. Once I do that he's quite content and will watch everything I do from his viewing point (with my carefully watching to make sure he doesn't attempt a houdini). Managed to snap a pic of his usual face when nosying!

IMG-20150601-WA0010.jpeg

He still isn't a lover of being caught but is ok once you have him and is fine to stroke and give treats out of your hand. He's a nosey little boy!

So sweet!Mine ping at the bars,in fact one sounds like a builders yard its so loud.

Awww Bumble loves his mummy, look at those beautiful piggy lips!

:luv::wub:kissy lips on a handsome boy, he wants to see what his piggy slave is doing :nod:
you never know , he may miss out on catching you prepare some food for him ;)
xx

Aww look at him! Too cute! Shaun likes to hang out the cage door at veggie time - I think it's to try and get first dibs before Joey!

Flutterby, every time I see you mention Bumble my heart stops for a beat, I had a very special boy called Bumble. A silver aguti rex. Like your Bumble a gorgeous boy full of character. He was my favourite out of the pigs I have known (don't tell Spike and Peanut) they are very special too, I wouldn't be without them but some animals just get to you that little bit more.

Flutterby, every time I see you mention Bumble my heart stops for a beat, I had a very special boy called Bumble. A silver aguti rex. Like your Bumble a gorgeous boy full of character. He was my favourite out of the pigs I have known (don't tell Spike and Peanut) they are very special too, I wouldn't be without them but some animals just get to you that little bit more.

It's lovely when you have that special one that sticks with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back