• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Not a piggy but a bunny.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A bunny was sold to my friends at the age of 6 weeks old! sadly it did not survive, i have lost all faith in pet shops!

rip_ernie said:
A bunny was sold to my friends at the age of 6 weeks old! sadly it did not survive, i have lost all faith in pet shops!

Hi,

That's sad. :'( Maybe the bunny was ill, not that i'm excusing the pet shop in any way, i'm not. They should health check all their animals but as everyone knows they don't >:(
We got a bunny from one too & he was very underweight & wasn't eating the food they said he was, he's now putting on weight (thankfully).

I hope your friend went back to the shop & told them what had happened & also complained to their head office or manager, although it probably wouldn't make a difference as so many are only concerned with making money as to them it is purely a business.

I hope your friend is ok & takes some comfort in knowing the little bunny was loved for the short time they had him/her

Niki x

So sorry to hear that too :( - Its so sad when they die, esp when they are so young too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back