• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

not cuddling

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lizz79

Hellooo I got Dora and Loula yesterday and they were very scared, so i gave them some quiet time let them settle in but what I'm suprised as is they dont lay together? I thought they would be cuddled up together taking comfort from each other and bless them, Loulas at one side and Doras at the other :o Do you guys think its just the stress of everything? I'm just checking that its normal behaviour as they are only babies. :)

I asked this earlier and no one replied :( but I got a reply off another forum that it's quite normal. My two girls don't cuddle together, they've found their own space in their home and seem quite happy independent of each other. As long as there's no aggression I think it's fine :)

It does take time for them to settle so i shouldnt worry I'm sure if they were cold they wud snuggle up !

My boys may well have a little rumble but you take one out and not the other the one left makes a right racket !

Its normal darling dont worry

Mine rarely cuddle - and when they do, it isn't usually for long before one gets up and finds somewhere else to lie down!

my 1 year olds dont cuddle only when there really cold one sits in the bedroom while the other sites right at the over concer in the big bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back