• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Not Even Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like his markings. What a nice colour combination, black with an orange blaze.

Someone was telling me once that his whiskers are unique. Apparently pigs whiskers tend to be the same colour as the hair/skin they're growing out of. But Pod's are white, growing out of his orange nose.

He has white socks too. They're hilarious!

He's named after Podrick Payne from the Game of Thrones TV show as he's a scaredy cat but also doesn't stop rumbling.

I call him "Podrick Pain in the butt" sometimes. He's forever knocking things over or tunneling under things.

He is very entertaining though!

I might have messed up Podrick's atempts at art installations by tying his plastic house to the side of his cage so he can't flip it.

But that doesn't mean he can't abuse it still (The other photo was very NSFW!)

20170504_110351.jpg

@Jaycey the pig room only felt warm because you had come in from outside. Poor Podrick had been sitting there all day feeling chilled, he didn't want to make you feel bad but he's been dropping hints for ages about how cold he feels when you are out. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back