• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Not quite perfect but at least I tried lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Daughter had grown out her fleecy pj's and they were miles to big for my youngest daughter and niece and I didn't want to save them so I thought I'd have a go at making some fleecy beds for the piggies.
It didn't seem that hard in theory, I was thinking that the fact that I'd passed my GSCE in texiles and design (even though it was nearly 16 years ago lol) it would be easy.
How wrong was I, I had all on remembering how to use a sewing machine and had to call on the skills of my fabulous mum to give me a quick recall.
Anyways I had at least 4 pairs of pj's to play with so Friday night after I'd bought the other bits and bobs needed I got cracking.
My guinea pigs seem to like the end product even though the stitching looks like it's been done by a 4 year old.

The boys
050.jpg

The older girls
051.jpg

The younger girls
053.jpg

Girlie get together
054.jpg

Last edited:
They are really good, especially for a ffirst attempt! The stitching looks really good in all honesty. I feel like cutting up my pj's now! :P

I'm planing on getting a shed with open runs (around the hutches) for the piggies so I'm gonna make some more for them to play in, still got loads of material left and I've made 4 leopard print ones for my 8 year old niece for her caviery alough she may need some more cos she's got 10 sows running freely lol

"PJs of the world beware pig slaves will be after you!"

They look brilliant and the vote from you piggies is obviously a big yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back