• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Nuggets

Ellie-May

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Extremely early post I know haha. I have not long posted about rehoming a male boar for my girls. I should say his name is Grizzly. That was his name when we got him and I didn’t want to change it. Every morning my girls get a tablespoon of nuggets (Harrington’s), which they absolutely love. I have done the same for him and he took some but hasn’t come out much for me. I don’t know if that’s if he likes them or? Maybe I should contact the rescue I got him from to see what he was eating

He needs some time to settle so I would put hay near him so he doesn’t need to come out if he doesn’t want to But can still eat.
Yes I would find out what pellets he was on at the rescue. If you want to switch him to a different pellet, that’s fine, but it should be done gradually mixing what he is used to with the new ones until it’s fully new ones

He needs some time to settle so I would put hay near him so he doesn’t need to come out if he doesn’t want to But can still eat.
Yes I would find out what pellets he was on at the rescue. If you want to switch him to a different pellet, that’s fine, but it should be done gradually mixing what he is used to with the new ones until it’s fully new ones
Thankfully he likes them and was eating when I left

Back