• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

num num num i love my medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombieprincess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Pirate taking his medicine, he's now on regular medication for his arthritis and is an exeptionally good boy taking it.

"Mmmm medicine" (he wouln't give me the syringe back)
SDC16586.jpg

Having his water to wash it down with.

SDC16587.jpg

And just some cute pics of him, becasue well ... i dont have many pictures of him at all, being black and a bit un-photogenic.

SDC10321.jpg

SDC10319.jpg

SDC10320.jpg

contemplating helping out with the housework.

SDC10303.jpg

My boys just had 3 weeks of syringe meds for ringworm & they loved it. They went crazy for it in fact & Rufus even bit off the end of the syringe cos I didn't push it out fast enough for his greedy gut!

Clearly I' going wrong somewhere - Rose hates medicine time. That said, I've heard that Baytril tastes foul.

Pirate is lovely - such a good boy!

Mine were like that with their cough meds...kept trying to take the syringe before I'd got the stuff in it rolleyes. Bless him! He's a cutie. X

Clearly I' going wrong somewhere - Rose hates medicine time. That said, I've heard that Baytril tastes foul.

Pirate is lovely - such a good boy!

I can oddly enough vouch for Rosie that Baytril is disgusting! When i had a hamster with URI she was on baytril and i was dropping it onto some brocoli for her. I got some on my finger and with out really thinking "oh thats animal medicine on me" i just licked it off. And it is one of th nastiest things i have tasted ever, it burned. One of my other piggies has Baytril at the moment and he is no where near as good when he has his medicine.

My boys just had 3 weeks of syringe meds for ringworm & they loved it. They went crazy for it in fact & Rufus even bit off the end of the syringe cos I didn't push it out fast enough for his greedy gut!

Lol nice to see Pirates not the only one, he's already destroyed his former water syringe.

I left a syringe with some liquid feed on the side, and Patch decided that as Alphonse was gone and couldn't eat it, he grabbed the syringe and ate the lot! Then kept banging it on a box as if to say More Please!

What a lovely piggy x)
One of mine is also black and I only have a few good pics of her :)

Hes gorgeous and what a good boy he is, taking his meds so easily.

My boy Joe is just the same he loves it and even licks the outside of the syringe to get all the medicine off.

Hes been off meds a long time now but occasionally i give him a syringe full of water because he loves using a syringe so much and its cute seeing his little tongue licking the outside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back