• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Number of Guinea Pigs

How Many Guinea Pigs Do You Have?

• 1 - 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 - 10

• 11 - 15

• 16 - 20

• 21 - 25

• 26+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
How Many Guinea Pigs Do You Have?

Cast your vote on the poll the number of guinea pigs that you have!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Hiya

I have 3 piggies. Bokki, Benidorm and Munchkin

Love

Claire
x

Until last week I only had 5 then Willow gave birth now I have 8. Funny to think that this time last year I only day 2

Wow, when did she give birth? Have you got any pics? :)

Ellie
TGPF Admin

They where born on the 16th and I think I have 2 boys and a girl but will get that confirmed on Monday I will post pictures at some point but i need to upload and resize

Really? - thats great. Where you getting them from?

Ellie
TGPF Admin

I have 7 so far..

The boys; Tonic and Guinea
The girls; Icey, Tiny, Peanuts, Rattie and Cherry.. Rattie's due very soon, this week and she's massive! Think she has at least 5 in there!

:D

Kelly and piggies xx

Hopefully going to take some new photos later and I know how to get them up! lol ;)

But right now I got a million and one things to do at the mo! :)

Kelly and piggies xx

I have 5 Guinea Pigs at the moment.. I had 7 little wheekers but I lost two in the last four months... it feels strange to have such a small number.. but I love that I can lavish more attention on them.

Hillary - 6
Trouble - 3
Phoebe - 3
Bazz - 3
Spicy - 6 months

I have 5 gorgeous boars!

Chester - 11 months
Duddly - 11 months
Scooby - 9 months
Scrumpy - 2 years
Wiggy - 2 years

I have four now, but the stork may drop a couple more off in the next few weeks

Mum has me (Treasure), Penny, George, Panda, Tufty, Checkers, Humphrey, Magic, Bisto, Toffee! 5 sows and 5 boars. But soon mum will be picking up a sow from a show and breeding her with Bisto, then while she is preggers she will live in the nice big roomy sow pen with us! I cant wait! I was born here at Pineapple Cavies and my mum says I will be a show stopper when I'm older. ;D

Treasure, you might want to keep in mind this is a Rescue-friendly forum ;) But they all sound lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back