• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Oat Hay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubble

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just wondering whether anyone knows of anywhere in either Birmingham, Coventry or Leamington that stocks oat hay (this was my piggies' favourite in the taste test they did).

I haven't found any in any of my local pet shops and I've visited a few places listed on the Burns website as stockists, but they didn't have any hay.

I'd rather not order online as the cost of delivery seems to be more than the cost of the hay, plus I'm out at work most of the day so there's nobody in to take delivery.

Thanks!

Bump.

Is it only really possible to get hays like this online then?

I haven't seen oat hay in any shops apart from very small bags of oxbow in tiny bags in a small independent shop (Kent is probably a bit far for you to travel though).
However, I would like to mention this online shop. The seller is very helpful and delivery costs seems lower than a lot of online shops. Maybe you could have it delivered to your workplace. She sells Burns green oat hay, which my pigs love.
http://www.4littlepaws.co.uk/4-little-pets/hay

Ooo thanks Flips, just had a look on the site and the postage cost does seem much more reasonable. I bought some Excel herbage in a local pet shop yesterday to tide them over, but once that bag's run out I'll definitely be ordering from here in future.

It seems my piggies have similar tastes to yours so I'm sure they'll love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back