• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Odd poops with split in them?

danuutka

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I just had some lap time with Lulu, and I saw these really weird poops that she has produced... as you can see, they’re really long, boomerang shaped (her usual isn’t a perfect little oval pellet), and they have these really weird splits/holes in them.. I’ve never seen this before, and can’t even guess what this means?! Please help

Attachments

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
I just had some lap time with Lulu, and I saw these really weird poops that she has produced... as you can see, they’re really long, boomerang shaped (her usual isn’t a perfect little oval pellet), and they have these really weird splits/holes in them.. I’ve never seen this before, and can’t even guess what this means?! Please help
Hi!

Please don't worry; this is still in the normal range with perhaps a little nod to the tiniest of tummy irregularities.

danuutka

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi!

Please don't worry; this is still in the normal range with perhaps a little nod to the tiniest of tummy irregularities.
Oh okay, thank you! Honestly I feel like Lulu is singlehandedly showing me the full spectrum of guinea pig poop 😂