• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Off to the vets

• Thread starter Deleted member 122615
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 122615

Myself and Gremlin are just about to set off to the vets this morning for a visit. Nothing yet to really worry about but I have a suspicion that there is a bladder stone brewing. Judith recommended a once over and an x-ray to see if there's anything there. Fingers crossed it's nothing but me worrying again.

Thanks everyone, picking him up in 20 mins. A tiny speck showing, could be the start of a stone. Judith says it's too small to extract in an op and it could pass easily but to keep a close eye on him, which of course I will do. Looking forward to seeing him.....

Back