• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Oh, I'm in trouble now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MommaPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I broke the boys run...

I gave them promises of outdoor fun today...But mummy went and mangled their run.
I think I can still use it..

But the inside panel that makes a den has come off. The run itself is a little twisted now.
It was only a cheapy from The Range. Not the best quality and it's a tortoise pen! So there's no holder for a drinks bottle (Don't worry, I always have great fun trying to attatch one to it, though! )

But yes...I'm in deep poop now :{
But it's fine! I'll...Um...
Think of something before the boys find out {:|

On a side note, the weather has been absolutely stunning lately! What a time for me to go and break the run!

Aww, bless them...What are they going to do :o. Lets hope you figure out a way to fix it.

It's been so nice lately, mine have been out the last 2 or 3 days enjoying it...I even had to put my shorts on yesterday :o

Esme and Milo pass on there sympathies to the Boys, they are just enjoying there grass just now in the sun :)).

Esme and Milo pass on there sympathies to the Boys, they are just enjoying there grass just now in the sun :)).

Lucky piggies!

Ralph and Arnold would be so jealous if they heard this :))

If need be, I'll have to go back out to the The Range and get another cheapy, I'm lacking in money at the moment, so I'm afraid I can't pay out for quality. This one lasted me a year, though, that's pretty good going. I mean, I only paid £50 for it.
At the time it seemed cheap...But now it sounds like a lot of money for some reason rolleyes

oooooopsie deep piggie poops you're in ;):(|)
oh i hope you can fix it i hear your weather is lovely in so many parts x)

p.s. bucketing down here in OZ yayyyy!

glynis, move over here ^_^

Sorry about your run, i'm going to make one from wood and chicken wire :D xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back