• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Oh Mildred *head in hands*

Jamjarpigs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Got up this morning to our third haypoke since lockdown begun, courtesy of Mildred our top pig. Appointment made for later on, in the meantime she's had floortime and a cage clean.

Immediately upon putting her and the others home she dives into the hay head first. Bloody pigs!
Photos because I know you all love them 😀
Crown was only on her head for a moment- then she chewed it up like a good birthday girl20200727_162718.jpg20200712_163030.jpg
20200420_175224.jpg

Oh dear. Hay poke piggies never learn. My piggies are the same but thankfully somehow only one has had the hay in eye problem.
my old boar had it three times and he never dived in it like my current three.

shes so cute with her little crown :wub:

Oh Mildred! Stunning photos. Shame you are keeping your slave busy with vet trips, though!

Thanks everyone! Vet says it looks like an ulcer, given us Isathal drops which is what we usually get for haypoke. Wasn't our usual vet but I know for eyes its not as important to be cavy savy.

Poor thing now has a green eye from the stuff they put in to check

Thanks everyone! Vet says it looks like an ulcer, given us Isathal drops which is what we usually get for haypoke. Wasn't our usual vet but I know for eyes its not as important to be cavy savy.

Poor thing now has a green eye from the stuff they put in to check

Here’s hoping it heals really quickly.

Back