Oh mummy, do I have to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

janew

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know I stink and I'm a bit 'off white', but I'm a boy and I'm supposed to be dirty and smelly. Its my right as a guinea pig to choose how I live. Please don't put me in that water - if I pretend to be asleep will you leave me alone ...
IMG00091-20110116-1203.jpg

Great, I've got a break - make a run for it ...
IMG00094-20110116-1215.jpg

Now I'm in a mood. I smell all clean and fresh - ugh! Don't know what Spike thinks he's laughing at - he's next!
IMG00104-20110116-1357.jpg

As you can probably tell, J wasn't too impressed about having a bath today (at least he didn't chatter his teeth at me like he did when he had his last bath!) Typical boy, he soon cheered up after a bit of parsley.

hellsbells82

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
aww bless him, he looks like my Fitz, and I noticed today he's a bit smelly up close so think he's due for a bath before long! Great pics!

Pigalig

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have yet to meet a pig that likes bath time
He's gorgeous, JUST like my old boy Dusty, if I ever missed a bit when washing him it was so easy to see, he'd have off-white slodges on him :P

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwww what a gorgeous (clean) piggie x)

Reaction score
Aww they are both gorgeous, J looks sooo fluffy drool I had to bath mine the other day, one naughty piggie kept nipping me and jumping out the sink, they've forgiven me now :))

Posiesparkles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Dear J,

I am sorry that you didn't like your bath but I have to say that you look lovely and fluffy white now. I am a bit worried that my mummy will think I need a bath as being white the 'more used bits' show!

You now look so lovely that I think I am falling for you as you are a fluffy version of me! x) I will even share my lovely treat with you! ")

02012011090.jpg

1_winged_angel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
oooh yes the bathtime face, I get that from both of my piggles, even down to pretending to be asleep or shrieking the place down. My boys don't like baths much, but they love the cuddle in a towel afterwards that they get...

such little characters

Status
Not open for further replies.