• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

oh no, she messed with our cage again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misplaced

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My girls were so funny today when I removed the wood shavings and added a fleece, I wanted to share some pics with you all

DSCF5269.jpg

they are both investigating and hunting for their treat, they snatch their treats and hide them in the house thinking I can not see only they are not in there as back in the food bowl!

DSCF5279.jpg

Jessica confirming that treats are gone

DSCF5275.jpg

Ellie double checking

DSCF5276.jpg

Ellie giving me the glare, I know you moved them but to where?

DSCF5273.jpg

nope she did not put them in here

DSCF5272.jpg

nor this side

DSCF5271.jpg

hang on lets look behind here

DSCF5274.jpg

ha you cant see me ... but not found my treat yet

DSCF5270.jpg

hmm but where is it?

oh Ellie look behind you ... silly girl!

Awww such lovely girlies, and a lovely cage too! :) where abouts did you get the large log from its fab! :)) lovely pigtures!

Awww such lovely girlies, and a lovely cage too! :) where abouts did you get the large log from its fab! :)) lovely pigtures!

pets at home, its edible too (I don't fancy eating it though)

Lovely pics, gorgeous girlies and I love the colour of your fleece.

Aww what beautiful piggies and I love the set up, looks great with fleece. :) Just wait for the pooing to start! :... :))

they are pretty good with poop, throughout the day they use the corner pots whilst munching on hay then at night they do it all in their sleep area so I'm not constantly picking up poop all day. same with wetting, they wet in sleep area too ugh ugh ugh wish they were more careful but then if my bladder was as small as theirs i would struggle too.

what I have noticed is .........

Ellie is the mad one, she has her mad dash around the cage several times a day doing the same loop over and over whilst Jessica sits watching and goes around at a slower pace. Since changing to fleece Jessica has joined in with mad dashes, she obviously prefers the fleece to the wood shavings, poor girl has suffered without complaining but now I see her joining in, and she is so much happier I wish I joined here sooner to see that fleece is safe to use.

Ah well I thought they were always happy but now I know they are even happier.

I love your cage its amazing, i was telling my hubby about it! Lucky gorgeous piggies!x):))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back