• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Oh Oggie!

Fantasimo

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today when I was cleaning them out, Oggie trod in the poop tray and flicked the contents everywhere. He had poo stuck to his back, bits of hay all over him 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wish I’d taken a picture, but I was too busy trying to clean him up. Here is the offending pig though...
02D48BE7-890A-4735-9ECA-3C753DB2311D.jpeg

They just love to be involved don’t they?! 😂

Today when I was cleaning them out, Oggie trod in the poop tray and flicked the contents everywhere. He had poo stuck to his back, bits of hay all over him 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wish I’d taken a picture, but I was too busy trying to clean him up. Here is the offending pig though...
View attachment 153314

🤣🤣🤣what a cheeky little Oggie! (That is an adorable and creative name by the way!). That reminds me of when I’m cleaning my boars cage, they both always try to eat the dust pan!

Thanks, I have Oggie and Finn ☺ Here’s Finn (so he doesn’t feel left out). He is more calm and measured than his brother, so he is rarely covered in poo and hay 😂

D4DEEB32-6464-4F0C-BE41-86CA771A4DBD.jpeg

One of my old girls used to come and sit between our feet when we hung out the washing, as if to say ‘what are you doing?’

I love how they have to know (and examine) everything that is happening. Although less so when it makes a mess!

Glad it’s not just mine though 😂

View attachment 153314

Oh, how cheeky! He sounds like he gets up to mischief quite often 🤣🤣🤣.
This reminds me of when I was cleaning out my pigs’ hutch and Flossy climbed into the rubbish bag full off hay and poop 😂!

Oggie looks far too innocent to have done that - are you sure you’re not maligning that cute boy?

I’m afraid his paw prints were all over the crime scene 😂

Back