Oh, the temptation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayceeStar

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Last Christmas day, I lost my darling Bourbon, and Sputnik was left all alone. We started searching for a friend for him, and enquired at all the local rescues for a suitable friend. There were none available at the time, and we ended up with Nova after she was brought into work.
However, I've just recieved a phone call from one of the rescues we contacted, saying they have lots of guineas in need of homes. Why they decided to call a whole year on, I don't know, but it's really nice of them to have kept me in their contacts. And ohmygod. I want them all. To make it worse, there is a piggy there that looks like my baby Comet (haven't really told her story on here, but she was a very ill little one, died at just 3 months old, but captured my heart like no guinea ever before), and there is also one named Comet! They are all so gorgeous, and I want them all!
http://www.woodsidesanctuary.org.uk/Takemehome/RodentsandGuineaPigs/tabid/152/Default.aspx
Aren't they all so lovely?

Bubble

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aawww! I can see why you are so tempted.

How sad for you losing Bourbon on Christmas day :(

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It is so hard choosing new piggies as they all have fabulous qualities!

1sttimepiggie

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
yeah I can see your point, I am at the mo in the same kind of situation, I am totally in love with 2 sets of rescue piggies, and cant decide which ones to go for. I want both sets but that would take me to 6 piggies and not sure if thats a good idea.

MommaPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Eeny, Meny and Myny...Now that is adorable x)

I want them all!

Midge&Panda

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Had a look at them on the website (local rescue). I'm like you would if i could but no more room and the OH has said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.