Ohhh, Someone's Got A New Dressing Gown To Christen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Can totally relate to not feeling well. I've been unwell for 3 days with a cold and sadly I'm staying as far from my piggies as possible as I don't want them to catch it.

What a cute pic!

Mother Hubbard

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Can totally relate to not feeling well. I've been unwell for 3 days with a cold and sadly I'm staying as far from my piggies as possible as I don't want them to catch it.

What a cute pic!
awww get well soon Jules....i'm passed the whole sneezing business...i just pushed myself going back to work too soon business...like you, i generally stay away from the fur-balls.

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
awww get well soon Jules....i'm passed the whole sneezing business...i just pushed myself going back to work too soon business...like you, i generally stay away from the fur-balls.
Thank you so much. I'm still at the sneezing part so I'm avoiding them at all costs. I feel bad for them. I was an hour late with their veggies today as I just felt too tired and heavy to walk the stairs.
I've slept so much in the past 3 days than I have in my life. :))

Try not to push yourself too hard, I learnt that before when mine then ended up evolving into something worse because I didn't let myself relax and then was punished with strep.

Ma7ie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack your thread, but I was just curious. Can guinea pigs catch our colds?

helen105281

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
That's a lovely photo. Am sorry you are so poorly. Have been in bed with flu all week but luckily the OH has had his flu jab and been on hand to do everything.

@Ma7ie no they can't but it is best to minimise handling while in the contagious phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.