ok...guilty as charged!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I'm worried that one or two of new girls are pg...but over the last few days ive been thinking how wonderful it would be that they are...rolleyes

I was telling my hubby of my worries the other day and his reply was "well, you'd bloody love that wouldnt you?!" ....erm...yes i would!

I love the idea of caring for the mums properly and taking care of any babies for life....ive even worked out where i could keep extra cages if/when needed. And I'm reading all i can about babies and expectant mums to check I'm doing the right thing for them just incase they are pregnant.

Anyway..yes...I'm guilty as charged...i would love to see my girls have babies...please dont judge me! ")

mrs ord

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Its a lovely thought isn't it. Trouble is don't get too excited bacuse if they're not you might be disapointed :(

Reaction score
oh i know there is every chance they might not be, but i cant help but be a little excited that they might be. Even if they arent, I still love them to death and no matter what they will be with me for life and always have the best x

Status
Not open for further replies.