• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Oliver has gone to rainbow bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks for all your support over the last two weeks.We took oliver to our vet this evening and we all decided oliver should be put to sleep/He was in terminal kidney failure due to piggie diabetes.Our vet is so lovely,she saw him at the smaller branch and we followed her in the car to the congleton branch so she could give oliver some gas first so he would not feel any pain.We all cuddled him and he passed away peacefully with a last whisper of i love you see you again my little man.
God bless you my lovely oliver i will see you again one day xxxxxxx>>>
Picture153.jpg

omg hes beautiful......is he a himi?

Rip Oliver...no more pain, run free at the bridge lovely x

Really sorry for your loss x x>>

I'm so sorry Helen, Thats exactly what happened to my Bette 8....

It's awful I also had to have her pts, Huge Hugs its just plain unfair! Sleep well Oliver. xx

so sorry for your loss, sleep well little man no more pain for you x

So sorry Helen, he was a handsome chap. Popcorn over the bridge with Rosie, who left us on Sunday, I am sure you both will be happy together until we all meet again. RIP now sweetheart mummy will never forget you. Two more stars twinkling in the sky tonight.:rose

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I'm glad you were with him at the end to see Oliver safely over the bridge. SLeep well beautiful boy.

I am so sorry that you have lost Oliver, but glad that he could leave carried by the wings of your love.

RIP Oliver

I'm so sorry for the loss of your special boy.
RIP precious Oliver. Run free x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back