• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Oliver Is Cancer Free!

biggiebean

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Piggie Besties!

My husband took Oliver to the vet for a check up and I was thoroughly convinced he had cancer. His neck lumps never went down and I swear on my mother I felt lumps under his armpits and his legs. Well turns out it’s just his lymph nodes and I don’t know what lymph nodes feel like, so I scared myself intensely. The vet checked him, poked and pryed, Mr. Oliver was NOT happy. But regardless she said he’s good! I’m so happy. I just wanted to share here because I know I’ve messaged you guys a lot regarding it and wanted to continue to share on his journey.

Thank you
Ashley & Oliver

Attachments

• IMG_7584.jpeg
    IMG_7584.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
Back