• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Oliver ...still upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am bit challenged at the moment busy with work, possible promotion,and just busy life.I lost Oliver on 23rd Feb and i am still upset about it as i miss our chats...yes chats ,infact i keep thinking about Darcy too and Daisy as i miss them still.Dont know if its because i am stressed at the moment and seeing piggies leaving going of to hopeful forever homes.Do i love piggies too much ?
Helen :(

:(:0:(
They always take a bit of our hearts don't they.

Hope work/life gets easier for you soon.

BIG HUG

I still miss Fflur and Ffion very much - they both died last year and left a very specific gap in my heart.

Being stressed out and missing one of your main "destressing factors" (i.e. chats with Oliver) does certainly not help. Don't underestimate what a piggy can do for your own wellbeing! It is also not easy to let animals go that you have bonded with, even if it is to a good new home, it feels a bit like a little death for you...

I still miss Honey and millie and my hamster sully, lost them all last year, not a day go's by where i dont think of Honey & Millie, i miss them so so much, i would give anything to have them back.

I am sure that they are looking down on you, wishing they still had a life with their special mummy, they all tug at our heart strings when they leave. Think of this, they couldn't have asked for a better life, and a happy one you gave them. Some unfortunately do not get that chance, this makes me sad. I look at what ours had and it cheers me up, thinking I give them the best I could.:)

There's some sad music on the tv and reading these posts has set the tears going and is making me think of those who have gone before whether its people we know or our beloved furries. I know how your feeling - anybody who is compassionate and cares deeply for the loved ones will go through exactly the same. Love and hugs to everybody who has and who will feel this way. xx

Oh my Lord, you've got me blubbing like a baby remembering my gorgeous dog, Archie. I had to have him pts 18 months ago and I can't think of him without starting. God, I miss that dog soooooooo much. :0:0

I still miss Bette so much.

Although now when I think of her I think of the Attitude she had and just how much of a gorgeous pig she was. Although she's no longer here she's still very much alive in my heart and theres not a day goes by when I don't talk to her.

Oliver may not be here in animal form but he is still very much alive in your heart. You can talk to him anytime you want, I'm sure he's listening right now :)! x

aww helen hope you ok ? its hard i know i try remember the good times when I'm thinking of them it starts with an aching heart then ends in a smile always deep inside my heart forever but the good times brings a smile back to my face and makes me laugh couldnt think about life without animals they light up your life even death :)

I am bit challenged at the moment busy with work, possible promotion,and just busy life.I lost Oliver on 23rd Feb and i am still upset about it as i miss our chats...yes chats ,infact i keep thinking about Darcy too and Daisy as i miss them still.Dont know if its because i am stressed at the moment and seeing piggies leaving going of to hopeful forever homes.Do i love piggies too much ?
Helen :(

Your welcome to come and visit Terry :)

Oh my goodness i am blubbing now 8... as Terry is Darcys brother for those who dont know every time i see his little avatar it makes me smile about Darcy.Thanks for all nice comments guess i am just feeling little sensitive at the moment.xx xx>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back