• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ollie and Tallulah having an "Ollie-day" :)

PigglePuggle

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
20200725_111905.jpg
Ollie pigwig has had a very trying week with 5 days of invasive visiting children being noisy in his room! So today he got an early morning cage clean and 2 hours in the playpen eating grape quarters and oats and readigrass out of a paper bag, now he gets to enjoy his big haypile and nice clean cage in peace until Monday morning. Even Tallulah is tired after the first week of the school holidays! Piggy daddy says they are having an "Ollieday" to relax and recuperate :)

Blimey to wear out hyper piggie hippo Tallulah Oolah Woolah it must have been and exhausting w(h)eek!
It was a rather looooong w(h)eek, almost-6-year-old ADHD boy tries his best to be good and quiet but... he really just can't stop talking and fidgeting for 5 minutes! We've tried take the kids out running round for 3 or 4 hours every day, managed 3 park trips and a beach trip, but Thursday was torrential rain all day so we were all trapped in my living room which just happens to be Ollie's bedroom!
Luckily from next week their Mum gets Mondays and Fridays as paid holiday so we only have them Tuesday to Thursday, and on Tuesday I have online work meetings so I am sending piggy daddy and the kids to Knowsley safari park in the hope they will all be eaten by lions :)

We have grandkids coming at 1.00 pm this afternoon, I’m hoping to contain them with the Barbie’s in the conservatory! OH is watching cricket in lounge, pigwigs in back bedroom chilling. We have five large boxes of Cindy, Barbie, Ken’s plus furniture it will be out in no time and take an age to put back! :doh:

Back