• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Omg i can't believe this so upset

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrissy88

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I really can't believe this has happend. I came home today to find that both sets of pairs have been fighting with eachother. Poor Gizmo has a bald patch were it looks like Mushkin has yanked his hair out and and both cable and Pixal have blood and cuts on their chops. They have been getting on like best friends. What the hell has gotten into them both today. I'm so shocked and upset.

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear this has happened to you!
I have had the exact same problem with my boys, so much so that I've had to rehome 3 of my boys. I'm in bits so I can understand what you're going through!

How old are your piggies?

Its just a shock cos i mean they got on absolutely fine until today when both pairs decided to kick off. 2 are 1 years old and the other two are well into the hormonal stage.
Maybe the spring air is making them kick off.they are all separated now but they can still see/smell their paired partner.
If anyone got any tips to bond them again please do tell.

Actually has any one tried the bathing one? can you let me know step by step how to go about that one would be great =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back