• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

On the Eve of his 4th Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsay7

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Chocolate would like to tell his story so far...

In April of 2007 my journey started off in a pet shop in Scunthorpe. Sarah and Robbie came to choose two piggies Robbie picked me and Sarah chose my brother and called him Cream (i know but they were only about 7 years old at the time)!. We were thrilled to be chosen by a fabulous family.

We had a fabulous big hutch and run and had lots of hugs and were truly spoilt. Sadly three weeks later Cream just suddenly got sick and left for the bridge. Sarah sobbbed and i was so sad on my own. So Roy decided to go and get me a new friend. He brought home Ginger, we got on a treat.

Holiday time came and Auntie Lindsay offered to baby sit so we got all packed up and went for our hols.

Heres a pic we had taken on that first holiday.

LittleChocs.jpg

We were about 12 weeks!

Us holidaying at Auntie Lindsays made her fall in love with Piggies and she soon got Trinny and Susannah x)

We had lots of hols at Auntie Lindsays infact we used to get excited when Sarah and Rob would say we were off to the guinea pig spa as we knew thats what they called Auntie Lindsays house!

In July 2009 just before we were due to move to Manchester, Ginger sadly passed away I couldnt believe it i had lost another brother to the Bridge! Roy rang Lindsay and asked if i could go and live with them as i was so upset and hardly wanted to eat i was so heart broken, that night Auntie Lindsay picked me up and took me to the Guinea pig Spa, with the intension of finding me another friend to live with .

Whilst Auntie Linds was at work Uncle Ken let me out of my cage for floor time, thinking Jim and Joe were back in their cage. So i popcorned off to the corner of the room and snuggled into one of the coseys. Uncle realised a few mins later i was not alone Joe had not gone back he was still in the cosey now huddled up with me, getting on fine. So thinking we were getting on just fine Ken let Jimmy meet me as well and everything was fine.

When Auntie Linds got home she was greeted by this

Boysdinner-1.jpg

All was well three boars all together! Auntie Lindsay couldnt believe it how perfect, I could be happy again with not just one friend but TWO.

I was to stay at the Guinea pig Spa forever. x)

It was soon Christmas and we got spoilt rotten, heres my first O'Connor Christmas
DSC00869.jpg

And tomorrow its my birthday I'm going to be four.

I'm so lucky being able to celebrate with my Mummy Lindsay, Daddy Ken and brothers Jimmy and Joe.

DSC00987.jpg

Hope you like my story so far.

Love Chocsx)

Last edited:
I love your story Choc, I wish all boys were as simple. You are so lucky having two friends x).

hopeyou have a fabulous birthday!

Awwww my what a beautiful group of friends and a lovely story, happy birthday for tomorrow xxxxxxxx

Awww Happy Birthday you lucky piggy!
Wheek wheeek
Love Terry, Fraz, Doris and Annie.

What a lovely story. They are an adoreable trio!

Happy birthday - and happy valentine's day too.

Love and squeaks

Misty and Storm x

Happy Birthday Choc, I'm sure your mummy and brothers will spoil you lots :))
Lovely storey, he's a gorgeous chunky boar drool

What a lovely story, although I'm sorry you lost two brothers in the past. But you look so happy now, so I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow.

Happy Birthday to my favourite beautiful boy from Mummy Sarah.

Also lots of love and kisses from your valentine Columbine!

Also lots of wistful sighs after Chocs himself and comments about Jimmy and Joe (all good!) from the other girls - Carmina, Carmeline and Carmilla.

Have a wonderful birthday Chocs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back