• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

On the scale of homemade hedgehog cakes, how are you feeling today?

Omg! My day is going incredibly well in comparison! Not sure if 2 or 8 is the least threatening of the group!

Expect to find some of those teethies in a denture pot!

I'm popping to my parents later for a bite to eat in the garden, I'll see if I can get mum to find the picture of my hedgehog birthday cake years ago, hers had more of a party face! Lol. Xx

I'm feeling like a 3 today... my old mum pressed her red panic button at 2am to report an emergency... the fridge freezer had stopped working and her ice cubes had defrosted! Thank you panic button emergency phone people for always being there for my mum, and also for diligently notifying next of kin at 2.26am on a Sunday morning that the freezer had expired...!

I'm feeling like a 3 today... my old mum pressed her red panic button at 2am to report an emergency... the fridge freezer had stopped working and her ice cubes had defrosted! Thank you panic button emergency phone people for always being there for my mum, and also for diligently notifying next of kin at 2.26am on a Sunday morning that the freezer had expired...!

I feel for you! Been there with my own MIL a decade ago. :(

At least it was just the freezer, last weekend it was an emergency ambulance again and she only got out of hospital on friday afternoon so I feared the worst when the phone rang... but no, just no ice cubes and a wet kitchen floor bless her!

At least it was just the freezer, last weekend it was an emergency ambulance again and she only got out of hospital on friday afternoon so I feared the worst when the phone rang... but no, just no ice cubes and a wet kitchen floor bless her!

I fully sympathise!

My old Mum had one of those but she would never use it, instead we would occasionally find her on the floor

Back