Online Guinea Pig Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i thought for a little bit of a laugh what about a guinea pig dating thread.. Post a picture of a piggy and some bits about him or her (if they have a preference in their other half to be etc) and wait for a match!
Might be silly but thought it might be a bit of fun

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here is Galaxy. He is Under a year old and looking for a little lady to have some fun with. He enjoys watching movies and lazing about on his pillow. His favourite veggie is Kale. He does have a kind of hair fettish, so would be looking for a lady with a crazy hair do too! He also enjoys baths (Galaxy is the one at the back of the second picture)image.jpg image.jpg

Piggly

_
Reaction score
Hello my name is Monty, I'm 7 months old.

My favourite things are fleece, eating and humping my cage mate in the face. I also like to climb things and hide in hoods.

My best feature is my chocolate, vanilla and caramel bum! It is also fluffy.

Actually I don't need a lady... got everything I need already! (Unless someone can send me more fleece please) :)

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Galaxy is giving me evils to monty's thread.. He says he isn't into 'what the girls want' but he could take them for a meal out in a farmers yard followed by a whirl in a jacuzzi (bath tub) lol

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Galaxy is giving me evils to monty's thread.. He says he isn't into 'what the girls want' but he could take them for a meal out in a farmers yard followed by a whirl in a jacuzzi (bath tub) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.