• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Online Pet Show! For M.E. Awareness Day

Kallasia

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Pet owners! In aid of Action for M.E. there's an online pet show raising money and awareness. Enter your pet in categories from "Most Handsome Boy" to "Tails & Tongues" :)
Fancy winning a rosette for your pet?

Last entry is 3rd June. There's real rosettes and even a trophy up for grabs!

And it's all in aid of Action for M.E. and today is M.E. Awareness Day :)

(Please note, entries should be submitted through Facebook where possible but for members without access, please PM @Kallasiawith your name and entries including category)

https://www.facebook.com/Sophies-Online-Fun-Pet-Show-1018853674933872/

Screenshot_20180512-131614-01.jpeg
Categories:
- Most Handsome Boy
- Most Gorgeous Girl
- Somewhere over Rainbow Bridge
- Outdoor Adventures
- Tongues and Tails (or bottoms)
- Siblings

It's any pets too, not just piggies :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've entered Binky and Errol separately into Most Handsome Boy and together into Siblings :)

No Facebook account, oh well

Come on ladies and gents! It's mostly dogs at the minute and I want to flood the show with an army of piggies! :D
People without facebook (including @Merab's Slave @Squeakz @Pigmamma ) if you want to enter, I can submit your photos if you pm me your name and entry and you can send your entry fee to the email listed above ([email protected]) :)

Thanks @Kallasia.
I will sort out some photos.
I don’t have a Paypal account either but looking at the website I can phone through a donation.
Would that be OK if I specified that it was linked to the pet show?

Thanks @Kallasia.
I will sort out some photos.
I don’t have a Paypal account either but looking at the website I can phone through a donation.
Would that be OK if I specified that it was linked to the pet show?

PayPal is best but if that's not an option I'm sure we can work it out :)

I’ll call Action for ME tomorrow and see if than accept a donation marked from the pet show.
If that’s ok I’ll pm you with photos, @Kallasia

Just under a week and a half left, everybody! Glad to see the flooding of piggies has begun! Piggies are the best pets! :D

Back