• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ooh, gonna be getting more piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well technically they aren't mine, but I'm going to be looking after two of my friends girls. I'm excited :(|) She has a little Abyssinian called Munchkin and a ginger and white crested called Pumpkin, they're both about 2 years old, I think. I'll take piccies when they come :)

Awwww how fab :) Can't wait for pigtures :))

They're here and settling in :) I've put them in my old cage for now until I can give them somewhere a bit bigger. Will take pigtures later once they've settled :) Watch this space! :))

They might be staying for a couple of months, or til I finish uni. I'm basically just helping my friend (and the piggies) out because she now has so many animals that she doesn't spend any time on the pigs :( My OH suggested that we take them on because he felt sorry for them out in the cold getting no attention. They are very skittish, especially Munchkin, the little aby, but hopefully in time they will start to trust me. I'll put some pics up tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back