• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ooh Stick You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggly

_
Reaction score
A few photos of my pretty rescue ladies Daphne and Celeste who have recently celebrated their first birthday! Just for @Davey-cavy :D

Most recent photos taken a few days ago:

Close up :

Bad lighting!

And a few days ago I was treated to some adorable baby pictures of both when they first came into rescue! At the time Celeste had matted fur and was pregnant by a week. Both were about 4-6 weeks old and arrived with 3 other females from the same family.

Celeste, 377g at time of photo:

Daphne, 251g at time of photo:

Wow. The are gorgeous. There is certainly no anything U.G.L.Y about this duo;-)

How have I missed these girls before?

Wow, Stunning piggies, I love Daphne's and Celeste's beautiful groomed long hair with both sharing a completely different color :drool:

Is it just me or does baby daphne look a bit evil
She does a bit, but you can tell she's the cute baby like one and that celeste is the more mature stroppy one, but then maybe that's because I know that! haha!

She does a bit, but you can tell she's the cute baby like one and that celeste is the more mature stroppy one, but then maybe that's because I know that! haha!

Celeste was a little miss bossy boots at the time, trying to boss around all of her family! She made me laugh when she was picked up and wriggled and squealed haha. She still makes me laugh when she's a silly madam!

Baby Daphne does look a little evil. Mainly cute though, with a sprinkling of evil. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back