• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Oooops

Zanzan

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
If you want your pig to look like a Halloween ghost just give them lettuce sprinkled with cystease powder and wait for them to stick their face in it. I suppose it would have been too much to expect Beatrice just to eat it.....20200828_190616.jpg

Oh dear! When Primrose needed Cystophan (I think it was that) I put it on wet basil/mint leaves so it stuck to the leaves and fed her the individual medicated leaves. (I've done this with liquid painkillers as well.) She got wise pretty quickly so I had to keep varying which strong tasting food I used!

That’s so funny. I just mix cystease with water and syringe feed it to my lot. They fight over the syringes with it so it can’t taste too bad, I guess.

She was having à course of metacam as well so I used to give both in two syringes. She took both greedily, little metacam junkie, but now the metacam's finished shes like 'nah if that's not metcam I'm not interested'. She was starting to get difficult about the cystease in a syringe so we moved to lettuce, which was going well until today's mishap!

Back